Saturday, August 1, 2009

real time post

Bonjour mes amies!

Je suis desolée que je n'ai pas posté beaucoup to the blog. I have been working on French farms for the past month+ with limited internet access. We finished our stage at La Ferme du Collet on July 15 and spent a few days in Italy but are now back in France at farm 2, Oasis Bellcombe. Here are a few internet photos of both, until I can get my hundreds of photos posted.

Bonne été!

La Ferme du Collet-Farm dad Diego plowing the field, probably the pois chiche field that I spent many hours weeding



Oasis Bellcombe-we sleep in our tent next to the big teepee/tipi

1 comment:

  1. Your postcards REALLY make my day! What kinda work have you guys been doing at these farms? I really want to do this! I can't believe you getta sleep in a freakin teepee so lucky! xx-Brooke

    ReplyDelete