Sunday, May 24, 2009

a long walk in Paris

One day Jason and I took a long walk through Paris to end at the Cinemateque for a DeMille movie.  Here are some pictures from that lovely afternoon.

Public art
Puppies!
Double wide vending machine, it had just about everything
I liked the conglomeration of signs at this corner
I liked the green space in the middle of this little traffic circle.  
"Restricted" brand.  We find this funny.
And we find "Sport Adventure Restricted" even funnier!
in the 12th arrondissement - industrial Paris
stormy skies!  followed by short and heavy rains
ending our walk with a happy hour beer at the cafe
*and I would like to note, this is the first day that I used one of the free public toilets that you find all throughout Paris.  It was quite convenient and clean.  If you aren't privy to the public toilets in Paris, you should know that after every "visitor" there is an automatic cleaning system that sprays the whole interior down in prepartion for the next visitor.  C'est magnifique!

I didn't take any pictures but I found these on the web.  And for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment